Réf. : Re: [xsl] sequential navigation problem (long)

Subject: Réf. : Re: [xsl] sequential navigation problem (long)
From: Jakob.Fix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:10:16 +0100

Joerg,

I used the phrase "similar to DocBook" just to be sure that people
understand what I am trying to explain, because most people know the
DocBook stylesheets.  Our actual data is *completely* different.  However,
I *am* using the CALS table conversion templates from the DocBook
stylesheet distribution.

Cheers,
Jakob.

Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>@lists.mulberrytech.com on 12/07/2002
02:10:38 AM

Veuillez répondre à xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Envoyé par :   owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pour :    xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc :
Objet :   Re: [xsl] sequential navigation problem (long)

Ref. Message:

Jakob.Fix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I am working on a stylesheet that's fragmenting a big document into
smaller
> parts using GIs; the idea as well as navigation is very similar to the
> DocBook stylesheets.

But if it is similar to DocBook, why don't you use DocBook? Too much
overhead?

Joerg