[xsl] Chaining Transformers/Templates

Subject: [xsl] Chaining Transformers/Templates
From: "Varley, Roger" <Roger.Varley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:38:14 -0000
Hi

I can find plenty of examples and tutorials for chaining the output from one
SAXTransformer to the input of another, but I can't find any examples when
the starting point is a Template object. The reason that I want to to use
Templates is that I will have a large number of threads performing a
transormations using two standard XSL stylesheets so I want to avoid the
overhead of re-processing the transform instructions every time.
TemplateHandler looks like it might be a starting point but the Javadoc
implies that a TemplateHandler won't pre-process the transform instructions.

Is this possible and, if so, can someone point me towards some examples.

Regards
Roger