[xsl] Getting file-name of input-file.xml at runtime

Subject: [xsl] Getting file-name of input-file.xml at runtime
From: Jan Mendling <mendling@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 00:43:51 +0100
Hello Guys,
I have been following the discussion about the document-function in some of the last posts. It seems to be much more powerful than I first expected. Therefore my question:
Can I somehow use the document function to retrieve at runtime the file-name of the inputfile where my stylesheet is currently working on? I could use such a mechanism nicely to include the input-filename somewhere in the output.
Thanks already for your helping,
Jan Mendling