[xsl] XSL - IFRAME - HTML LAYER

Subject: [xsl] XSL - IFRAME - HTML LAYER
From: "Adrian Bell" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:43:20 +1000
G'day all,

I am currently having a problem with what seems to be a layer issue when
using XSL.

I have constructed a basic HTML page (with DHTML drop down menus) that
contains an IFRAME and within that IFRAME I am calling an XSL style
sheet. The problem that I am having is that when the XSL is within the
IFRAME the menu drops down behind the XSL (i.e. it is hidden behind the
XSL), however when the IFRAME source is a standard HTML page the menu
drops down in front of it without issues.

I have already experimented with the z-index of the IFRAME and found
that it appears to have nothing to do with the problem. The other
possible thing I thought that it could be was a bug in IE5.5+ but I have
looked on Microsoft.com and there is no report of such a bug.

Do any of you have any idea what the cause of the problem may be??

TIA

Adrian Bell