RE: [xsl] selecting attribute name

Subject: RE: [xsl] selecting attribute name
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:51:49 -0000
My first recommendation is to go back and redesign the XML. Using
structured attribute names with an internal syntax is a really bad way
to represent information.

If you can't do that, or if you need to do a transformation to convert
this XML to something more reasonable, then you can write

select="@*[startswith(name(), 'orgid']"

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx