RE: [xsl] FOP : Grouping by position - Out Of Memory

Subject: RE: [xsl] FOP : Grouping by position - Out Of Memory
From: "Renzo Callant" <Renzo.Callant@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:30:39 +0100
That was a quick response, thanks, but

I do not sort them, they are sorted in my xml-file.
When i change the amount of memory to 256 i have no problem,
but i can not keep enlarging the memory.
The XML-file can vary in size from 100kb up to 10MB and higher.

I've tried the following-sibling axis, but then i get errors from
FOP. I think the way i'm doing it is wrong. Most examples i've seen
only use xsl, but not together with FOP.
Do you have experience with Apache FOP and grouping ?