Re: [xsl] using the mozilla xsl rendering engine

Subject: Re: [xsl] using the mozilla xsl rendering engine
From: juggy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 22:07:34 +0100
Hi Jarno,

Of course I meant XSLT implementation - sorry, that was a little bit misleading. :-)
Thank you very much for the link. I have seen it before though and tried it out a little bit, but I didn't get it to work right. Do you know of an example of working code? I might be able to find out my mistakes that way.

Thanks!

Juggy

Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to
1.) combine several xml-files into 1
2.) pass a parameter to an xsl stylesheet
3.) select a certain node according to the stylesheet

(1) is working alright, but I just cannot seem to find a solution to (2). (3) should be easy afterwards.
I usually use saxon/xalan for stuff like this, but in this case I would really rather have it done by the Mozilla rendering engine. I think I

You probably mean the XSLT implementation in Mozilla, not the rendering engine.

need to do some javascript tinkering or such - has anybody ever done something like this?

See <http://mozilla.org/projects/xslt/js-interface.html>

--

Jarno - Dulce Liquido: Disolucion