RE: [xsl] [saxon] catalogs

Subject: RE: [xsl] [saxon] catalogs
From: "Michael Kay" <michael.h.kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 16:30:07 -0000
I don't really understand what's going on here, but when you use Saxon's
-x option, then XML parsing is entirely out of Saxon's control. All that
Saxon sees is a stream of XML events from the nominated XML parser.
Certainly Saxon won't get involved in finding the DTD or any DTD
"module" (ie. external parameter entity).

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jar;C:/Programme/apacheResolver/resolver->
1.0.jar;C:/saxon/resolversettings