Re: [xsl] [saxon] catalogs

Subject: Re: [xsl] [saxon] catalogs
From: Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 21:43:28 +0100
Hi

Bob Stayton wrote:

I set everything up so that the resolver runs and finds the catalog, but it doesn't find some DTD modules:

I've written some detailed documentation on using XML catalogs
with DocBook.  It's available at:

http://www.sagehill.net/xml/docbookxsl/Catalogs.html

I know, that's what I used for most of the steps, thanks :)

Some questions:

Why is there saxon65.jar *and* saxon651.jar in the batch file?
(Also: On WinME, I had to join all lines, include the drive at the start of the paths, and separate them with semicolons. I'm not sure which of those steps was necessary, but it works now.)

How do you deal with the problem I described above?
(More details in the other posts.)

How can I get this to work offline?
I threw together a hackish script [1] to use Xerces-C as validator with catalogs and stdin; I can't see why a resolver needs to access the net. xmllint also uses the catalog, and does not access the net.

Tobi

[1] http://www.pinkjuice.com/ruby/vdc/

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/