Re: [xsl] [saxon] catalogs

Subject: Re: [xsl] [saxon] catalogs
From: Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 21:48:13 +0100
Hi

Michael Kay wrote:

I don't really understand what's going on here, but when you use Saxon's
-x option, then XML parsing is entirely out of Saxon's control. All that
Saxon sees is a stream of XML events from the nominated XML parser.

What are you using with Saxon (if you are using catalogs at all)?
What can you or others recommend?
I'm using Saxon 6.5.2 and 7.3.1.

Will Saxon ever support catalogs out of the box, in an easy to use way?
(... also fast, and crossplatform, and completely offline ;)

Certainly Saxon won't get involved in finding the DTD or any DTD
"module" (ie. external parameter entity).

I thought ".mod" in DTDs stands for DTD "module".

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/