RE: [xsl] Re: Conditional Processing in XSLT & JS

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: Conditional Processing in XSLT & JS
From: Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 11:30:42 +0200
Hi,

{name} would return the string value of the child element node where AVT may appear, but the test attribute of xsl:if is an XPath boolean expression, so '{name}' in this case evaluates to string "{name}". I suppose you could write

  <xsl:if test="string(name) = JAVASCRIPT_GOES_HERE">

if you think it's more clear. Anyhow, your problem is calling JavaScript from an XSLT stylesheet, which is not XSLT 1.0 - thus, consult the documentation of your implementation on extensions.

Cheers,

Jarno - Assemblage 23: Anthem