RE: [xsl] using wmlscript in xsl

Subject: RE: [xsl] using wmlscript in xsl
From: Madhavi Thottempudi <madhavi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 11:01:13 +0000
Hi!

> >How can I call the wmls function from xsl?? The way I am
> doing give me
> >error 406, because it doesn't recognise the wmls.

What doesn't recognize the script?

Well, My problem is I couldn't generate wmls file from xsl.
My first try was :
I generated a.wml from a.xsl and directly called b.wmls. Then my wap device gave me this 406 error as it didn't understand wmls. So, I think
I have to specify mimetype for wmls somewhere and that's where I got stuck.

then I thought of doing something like this to solve my problem
ex: a.xsl -> a.wml
      b.xsl -> b.wmls
      a.wml uses b.wmls
But I don't know how I can generate wmls output from xsl. Any ideas on this??

regards,