Re: [xsl] [saxon] catalogs

Subject: Re: [xsl] [saxon] catalogs
From: Tobias Reif <tobiasreif@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 16:37:47 +0100
DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I think I'll try adding the DocBook catalog to the list of catalogs in CatalogManager.properties . Currently, there is only mine listed.

No need
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/spec-2001-08-06.html#s.catalog

Mine reads

<group prefer="public" xml:base="/sgml/oasis/docbookx42/">

<nextCatalog catalog="docbook.cat"/> </group>

this sets the base to the new docbook location,
then uses the docbook.cat file found there.

Thanks for the tip :)

But since none of the other tools using my catalog have this problem, I'll leave the workaround in the settings file of the tool that needs the workaround.

Tobi

IIRC, it was the sax2 interface that screws up the relative file handling,
possibly by doing things the wrong way round. Norm Walsh explained it on
docbook list, but I can't remember the details.

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/