RE: [xsl] Spaces in Tag Name

Subject: RE: [xsl] Spaces in Tag Name
From: Vijaya Kumar Y <vijayay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:53:51 +0530
Hi
    Yeah this is the right answer. even i had the same solution, as

<column name="Mfg Name">
<column name="Other Column">

but there is problem when i want to bind this XML file to the HTML table
using XML-DSO.

becasue the above pattern does not display the resukt in the HTML table(WHEN
I BIND THIS TO HTMLCTABLE  USING XML-DSO)

if someone has used the concept of XML-DSO, where the xml file is of above
pattern will be a great help full to me.

regards
vijaya kumar