[xsl] Re: 'Problems getting '&' output instead of '&'.

Subject: [xsl] Re: 'Problems getting '&' output instead of '&'.
From: "Edward L. Knoll" <ed.knoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 07:47:22 -0700
Thanks very much for all of the feedback I received, particularly that
that questioned the problem in the first place.  I went back to the Java
developer that thought the '&amp;' was a problem: it turns out it
wasn't, it was just something noticable different from what he was used
to seeing.  There were also some questions regarding the HTML we were
generating which I'm taking back to the same developer.

Thanks to all that responded,
Ed Knoll

--
Edward L. Knoll   Phone (work)     : (719)484-2717
                  e-mail (work)    : ed.knoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx