RE: [xsl] Yet another grouping question

Subject: RE: [xsl] Yet another grouping question
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:09:17 -0700

Thanks Ken--returning a node-set from the tables in all files instead of
iterating through each file seems to make more sense.  However, that does
present a secondary grouping problem--your stylesheet outputs a separate
country node for each city.  I think combining your approach with Niko's
suggestion of doing a second pass on the output (and using a key) will do
the trick.

thanks again,
b.

| brian martinez                              brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx |
| senior gui programmer                                  303.708.7248 |
| trip network, inc.                                 fax 303.790.9350 |
| 6436 s. racine cir.                             englewood, co 80111 |
| http://www.cheaptickets.com/                   http://www.trip.com/ |