Re: [xsl] Stupid beginner question: recursing a list of (kind of) nested el ements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Stupid beginner question: recursing a list of (kind of) nested el ements
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 14:28:26 -0500
Graham,

It looks to me like all you need is a template to suppress the processing of the subtopics element when it is encountered on a normal traversal (since you have already accounted for it):

<xsl:template match="subtopics"/>

(Remember, the default rule is to apply templates to the element's children -- and that's what's happening here.)

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
Wendell