[xsl] Announce: Upcoming XSLT and XSL-FO training North America and Europe (XSL-List)

Subject: [xsl] Announce: Upcoming XSLT and XSL-FO training North America and Europe (XSL-List)
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 15:27:01 -0500
Just a quick announcement to point anyone interested in training next month to our web site for more information. We have two separate week-long events, with three days of in-depth hands-on XSLT/XPath followed by two days of in-depth hands-on XSL-FO, taken either individually or in combination.

We are trying to negotiate an event somewhere in the Orient for the week of February 24, but neither of two opportunities has yet been finalized. If you would like to learn more when one of them is finalized, please let us know.

Please see our web site address below for details. If you are interested, please register early to help us make the appropriate arrangements.

Thanks!

.................... Ken

cc:
XSL-List
XML-Dev
W3C XSL-FO
Yahoo XSL-FO

--
Upcoming hands-on in-depth    North America:  February  3- 7,2003
XSLT/XPath and XSL-FO         Europe:         February 17-21,2003

G. Ken Holman                mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crane Softwrights Ltd.         http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0   +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
ISBN 0-13-065196-6                      Definitive XSLT and XPath
ISBN 0-13-140374-5                              Definitive XSL-FO
ISBN 1-894049-08-X  Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
ISBN 1-894049-10-1              Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
Male Breast Cancer Awareness http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc