Re: [xsl] how to capture a value returned by a template call into a variable

Subject: Re: [xsl] how to capture a value returned by a template call into a variable
From: S Woodside <sbwoodside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 02:21:11 -0500
There's no need for all the complexity of variable passing. The template that you are calling is fully contextualized as though the code where in the place where the call is made. Your named template that you call can access @jdbc-type itself, don't pass a param.

I realize I didn't exactly answer, but hopefully that will help.

simon