Re: [xsl] Alternate row color

Subject: Re: [xsl] Alternate row color
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 17:15:07 -0500
Tham,

At 03:30 PM 1/10/2003, you wrote:
I can't make it has the alternation row color on the
display.  So please help me to do this.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELPS!

First -- please understand that what you are asking is the *classic* frequently-asked-question.

If you point a browser at http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/xslfaq.html (make yourself a browser bookmark now :-) and jump from there to the "XSLT Questions and Answers" page, you will see a list of topics. Poke around there for a few minutes. It turns out if you jump to the page on "Tables", you will find a subheading "4. Alternate colors on TABLE rows" -- which is what you need.

Or, if you open the archives to the list (at http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/ -- another page to bookmark!) and search for something like "alternating rows", you'll get a bunch of hits.

Of course, once you dig farther you'll be likely to find David C. telling someone that the question is a FAQ (just as I'm telling you :-) and pointing them to the XSL Recommendation, where an answer is given (but I suppose you couldn't have guessed that). (See http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200212/msg00592.html for Dave's advice.)

Anyhow -- I hope that helps.

"It is essential to know that to be a happy person, a happy family, a happy society, it is very crucial to have a good heart, that is very crucial,"
Dalai Lama

So it is, so it is.

Cheers,
Wendell