RE: [xsl] Non XSL question

Subject: RE: [xsl] Non XSL question
From: Sridhar Moparthy <sridhar.moparthy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:16:36 -0500
Sorry :(

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Martinez,
Brian
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 4:03 PM
To: 'xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

I recommend using the Web search engine of your choice, using "HTML forms"
as your keywords.  You will be amply rewarded with answers to your question.
To get you started, here's a free link:
http://mastercgi.com/howtoinfo/formtutorial.shtml

I know it's tempting, because a lot of folks on this list have ample HTML
experience, but non-XSL-related questions should not be posted to a mailing
list about XSL.

hth,
b.

| brian martinez                              brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx |
| senior gui programmer                                  303.708.7248 |
| trip network, inc.                                 fax 303.790.9350 |
| 6436 s. racine cir.                             englewood, co 80111 |
| http://www.cheaptickets.com/                   http://www.trip.com/ |