[xsl] Template/function libraries for measurement units.

Subject: [xsl] Template/function libraries for measurement units.
From: "Hugh Dixon" <hugh.dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:43:06 +1100
I am wanting to format, and convert, some measurements (distances and
angles predominantly).
Eg 3.13 radians becomes {179d25'36.305"} or {S0d30'23.695"E}
Is anyone aware of a collection/library of functions/templates that I
could use for this reformatting.  It seems like something someone should
have done, and I don't want to "reinvent the wheel".
Also, I have searched the web looking for such a beast, without success.
Can some one suggest a site to me that list/indexes XSLT libraries?
thx