[xsl] OT: Which email client & platform?

Subject: [xsl] OT: Which email client & platform?
From: Allister Jenks <arj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:06:36 +1300
Hi folks,

Can those who *frequently* post to this list please take the time to
mail me *personally* (please don't clog the list) with info on which
OS and which mail client you are using?

I would find this list much more useful if replies were correctly
referring to the original mails.  As it is now, the majority of
threads are split up all over the place and are therefore difficult to
follow.

Of 132 emails currently sitting in my folder, only a handful of
threads reach above 4 entries.  One actual thread of discussion has
been split over 14 real threads!

I'm hoping to provide information to those whose email clients are not
threading correctly.

If you don't want to be a part of this, that's fine - at least I am
trying to make this a more valuable resource.

--
Regards,

Allister.