[xsl] XML with in CDATA Section.

Subject: [xsl] XML with in CDATA Section.
From: "Avula, Raj" <ravula@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:29:35 -0800
Hi,
	My XML file has CDATA section which contains another XML String
which is well-formed.
In my XSL, I should be able to parse string to extract some values. Since
CDATA is unparsed,  I can not refer to the elements with in the CDATA
section from with in the XSL. The only way I see is do the pre-processing
before transformation like extracting the CDATA Section from the
ParsedInputSource, creating XMLNode, inserting in the input XML with out
CDATA and then passing to transformation. Please let me know if there are
any better ways of doing this.

Here is the example:
<Customer>
<CustNum>12000</CustNum>
<![CDATA[
	<Order>
		<OrderNumber>ORD-3330</OrderNumber>
		<OrderDate>11/07/2001</OrderDate>
	</Order>
]]>
</Customer>

I should be able to get the OrderNumber and OrderDate.

Thanks in Advance,
Raj...

"MMS <firstam.com>" made the following
 annotations on 01/23/03 19:32:03
"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED HEREWITH, ARE INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE INDICATED IN THIS MESSAGE (OR RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERY OF THIS MESSAGE TO SUCH PERSON) YOU MAY NOT REVIEW, USE, DISCLOSE OR DISTRIBUTE THIS MESSAGE OR ANY FILES TRANSMITTED HEREWITH.  IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER BY REPLY E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND ALL COPIES OF IT FROM YOUR SYSTEM."