[xsl] DTD question

Subject: [xsl] DTD question
From: "Hubert Holtz" <Turnhose_alt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:46:33 +0100
Hy,

I know that this is not a real XSL question, but it's connected with this topic :-)

I have an element adress with several elements in it(prename, name, fax, phone,street...)
and I want that these elements only may appear once, but the order is not important, and that prename and name have to appear, the rest
don't have to but if they appear then just once of course.

How do I tell the dtd to do this?

I thought of something like this:

<!ELEMENT adresse ((vorname|nachname|othername),(telefon|fax|strasse|plz
			|stadt)?)>
	<!ELEMENT vorname (#PCDATA)>
	<!ELEMENT nachname (#PCDATA)>
	<!ELEMENT othername (#PCDATA)>
	<!ELEMENT telefon (#PCDATA)>
	<!ELEMENT fax (#PCDATA)>
	<!ELEMENT strasse (#PCDATA)>
	<!ELEMENT plz (#PCDATA)>
	<!ELEMENT stadt (#PCDATA)>

But this doesn't do what it is supposed to do and I know that this is not working correctly because it's false for my needs, but i don't know how to code it right.
Any suggestions or tutorial sites which are going a little bit deeper into this topic than the zvon or equal stuff are welcome.

Thanks.
Homer30