RE: [xsl] Removing leading zeros

Subject: RE: [xsl] Removing leading zeros
From: Sudhakar.Jalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:55:18 -0800
Wendell,

That would return a number with all zeros stripped. I think what the
original poster wanted is something which would strip the zeros preceding
the no.

try this,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
<xsl:template match="/">
	<xsl:call-template name="stripzeros">
		<xsl:with-param name="amount" select="//value"/>
	</xsl:call-template>
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template name="stripzeros">
	<xsl:param name="amount"/>
	<xsl:number value="$amount"></xsl:number>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Hope this helps.

Regards