[xsl] N : M transformation

Subject: [xsl] N : M transformation
From: Bernd Gauweiler <bernd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:10:49 -0800
I have N streams of "input" XML (N > 1), to be transformed into M streams of "output" XML (M > 1, M != N).The transformation is complex in that data from several input streams might be required to construct a single output element.

What is the best strategy for this? I cannot transform the N input streams on a one-by-one basis as it seems. I can merge all N input streams into a single input streams (maybe with the aid of seperate namespaces), but will a single transformation, applied to a single input stream, allow for the creation of multiple output documents simultaneously?

Puzzled. Any advise welcome.
Bernd