RE: RE: [xsl] XSL to HTML table problem

Subject: RE: RE: [xsl] XSL to HTML table problem
From: "Roger Glover" <glover_roger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:04:13 -0600
James Hunt wrote:

> This worked perfectly. Thanks Roger.

Dou itashimashite :).

> Can you point me to where I can find the position() function?
> And maybe some other functions similar to it.

Any good book, tutorial, or reference on XSLT should discuss "position()"
and a whole host of other functions in great depth of detail.  I personally
like Michael Kay's "XSLT Programmer's Reference" (Wrox Press, 2nd ed.,
2001), and excellent springboard provided by the XSL FAQ
(http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/xslfaq.html).

"position()" is fundamental to XPath (and, thereby, XSLT), if you really
need this level of information, I would recommend that you either get some
training, or find a good tutorial and/or book, and practice, practice,
practice.

-- Roger Glover
   glover_roger@xxxxxxxxx