RE: [xsl] Multilevel Muenchian grouping -- Why doesn't this work?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Multilevel Muenchian grouping -- Why doesn't this work?
From: Mike Kozlowski <mlk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:48:15 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > I don't understand why all the months are showing up repeatedly, and
> > nothing inside at all.
>
> That's odd, since I get [the proper output]

> and if I replace [...] with <li><xsl:value-of select="."/></li> the
> output is correctly grouped. Which XSLT processor are you using, looks
> like a bug.

Xalan-C 1.4.0 -- and I figured out why it wasn't working. In the excerpt I
sent, one of the tags was missing its opening "<"; this was actually in
the stylesheet, but Xalan didn't complain at all.  When I tried the
stylesheet with whichever XSLT processor comes with JAXP 1.2, it choked on
that; adding the missing "<" made it work with both processors.

--
Mike Kozlowski
http://www.klio.org/mlk/