Re: [xsl] does Xerces2 Java Parser 2.3.0 Release validate the schema

Subject: Re: [xsl] does Xerces2 Java Parser 2.3.0 Release validate the schema
From: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:20:18 -0500
Simplest solution for now, as you guessed, is to explicitly instantiate a
Xerces SAX parser which has been configured to validate against schemas,
and to pass the output of that to Xalan as a SAXSource.

Longer term: Since XPath 2.0/XSLT 2.0 are schema-aware, our prototype
support for those specs does attempt schema validation. Currently that's
on an experimental branch in the Apache CVS repository, but we may start
integrating that back into the main branch some time in the next month or
three.