Re: [xsl] Problem reading root element in XML Stylesheet based XM L document

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem reading root element in XML Stylesheet based XM L document
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 09:54:23 GMT
> How can I get them to find it when they are not looking for the right thing?
> Suggestions welcome.

List it under schemas.

the most common cause is people having a working document and then
adding a "link" to a schema to the source document only to find the
stylesheet breaks.

This is especially a problem with Microsoft's old XDR schema as (I think)
the namespace declaration is the only way of specifying the schema in
that case. At least with W3C scema there's also schemaLocation so it's
possible to add or remove a schema without changing the namespace.

David