Re: [xsl] is XSLT 2.0 implementable? (was: N : M transformation)

Subject: Re: [xsl] is XSLT 2.0 implementable? (was: N : M transformation)
From: "Kurt Cagle" <cagle@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:05:11 -0800
Daniel,

Never mind. You answered the question I didn't state very well. I've brought
up the too tight coupling between XPath2 and XSD, and while I understand
that there are a lot of PSVI people that want to have that tight coupling,
when you don't want it (which I suspect will be most of the time) it ends up
adding a lot of complexity with little return. Oh well.

-- Kurt