[xsl] Xsl problem with output of repeated lines

Subject: [xsl] Xsl problem with output of repeated lines
From: Susanne Kiese <susanne.kiese@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 09:48:09 +0100
Hi list,

I try to explain my problem - hope I can.

I have some problems with formatted output of repeated lines.
Here is my short xml example:

<Report>
 <Zellgruppe>
   <Zelle>
     <Zelle>BXB0000C</Zelle>
     <Alternative>test</Alternative>
     <HSN>2</HSN>
     <typ>b</typ>
     <nr>1</nr>
     <fix_knz>wunsch</fix_knz>
   </Zelle>
   <Zelle>
     <Zelle>BXB0000C</Zelle>
     <Alternative>test</Alternative>
     <HSN>2</HSN>
     <typ>t</typ>
     <nr>33</nr>
     <fix_knz>fest</fix_knz>
   </Zelle>
   <Zelle>
     <Zelle>BXB0000C</Zelle>
     <Alternative>test</Alternative>
     <HSN>2</HSN>
     <typ>td</typ>
     <nr>22</nr>
     <fix_knz>frei</fix_knz>
   </Zelle>
   <Zelle>
     <Zelle>BXB0001A</Zelle>
     <Alternative>xy</Alternative>
      <HSN>3</HSN>
     </Zelle>
 </Zellgruppe>
</Report>

In this xml file the value of HSN appears once per Zelle,Alternative but the values of typ, nr and fix_knz appears more than once. Now I want to print out one line with value of HSN and several lines with values of typ etc.

My output example:

Zelle Alternative values
----------- ---------------- --------------
BXB0000C test 2 (one line for value of HSN)
BXB0000C test b 1 wunsch (three lines for values typ, nr, fix_knz)
BXB0000C test t 33 fest
BXB0000C test td 22 frei
BXB0001A xy 3 (next HSN value)
.... (next lines for values typ, nr, fix_knz)

Can somebody help me to solve the problem? I tried with parameters to remember the values of Zelle and Alternative but it does not work :-(
Many thanks for your help,

Susanne Kiese
--

Susanne Kiese - Entwicklung Funknetzdatenbanken Vodafone D2 GmbH - Abt. TES
Am Seestern 5, D-40547 Duesseldorf phone: +49 172 2400020 oder +49 211 5333600

email: Susanne.Kiese@xxxxxxxxxxxx