RE: [xsl] Using Dublin Core as meta data for XSLT stylesheets

Subject: RE: [xsl] Using Dublin Core as meta data for XSLT stylesheets
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 08:29:13 -0800
Hi Ken,

You might want to look at RDF and Dublin Core.
Simple DC: http://dublincore.org/documents/2002/07/31/dcmes-xml/
There is a document (I can't find right now) about expressing qualified DC in
RDF/XML.

What would you want out of a CMS? (very curious! - we use RDF/DC in our CMS
along with additional site/folder/page/content specific metadata - not released
yet...) Are interested in qualified DC or simple DC?

best,
-Rob