RE: [xsl] PHP included as a PI?

Subject: RE: [xsl] PHP included as a PI?
From: "Dion Houston" <dionh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:41:58 -0800
I'm about 80% sure that you won't find any XSLT processor that'll off
the shelf invoke a PHP processor when it finds imbedded PHP.

However, with the .NET Framework there are a couple classes that you
could override (XmlReader and/or XmlResolver) that might make doing what
you want to do pretty seamless.  Let me know if you want more info on
those...

Dion