[xsl] [NEWBIE] XSL String Manipulation Question.

Subject: [xsl] [NEWBIE] XSL String Manipulation Question.
From: Justin Adler <justina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:54:03 +1100
Hello Folks.
    I have a problem with some XSL I'm trying to FORMAT.

I have a few fields I'm trying format, into the same variable, and it's not
working.

  <xsl:variable name="strUnitBlock" select="$strUnitNumber"/>

  <xsl:if test="$strUnitBlock != ''">
    <xsl:if test="$strUnitSeperator != ''">
        <xsl:variable name="strUnitBlock" select="concat($strUnitBlock,
$strUnitSeperator)"/>
    </xsl:if>
  </xsl:if>

   <xsl:variable name="strUnitBlock" select="concat($strUnitBlock,
$strStreetNumber)"/>

Of course, I cannot duplicate the declaration of an <xs:variable name.../>

Is there any way this could be done please?

Thank you in advance for any help.

-Jussy-