RE: [xsl] Adding/Coercing a Namespace

Subject: RE: [xsl] Adding/Coercing a Namespace
From: "Richard Lander" <rlander@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:49:52 -0800
I had perviously tried to emulate the XMLNamespaceManager in the .net framework, for those of you that know about that.

I put the following in my source:

<namespaceManager>
	<cs:para/>
</namespaceManager>

I then had a template in transform 1 that was expecting namespaceManager. I think that I just copied the whole thing over. Maybe If I'd applied templates, I might have had more luck.

I'll experiment a little more with your suggestions.

I haven't done any work with XSLT2 yet. I guess I'd better start that. From everything I've heard or read, it sounds like it will solve a lot of common problems, particularly for those of us that have been using XSLT since the start.

Thanks much,

Rich