Re: [xsl] xslt coding conventions

Subject: Re: [xsl] xslt coding conventions
From: Markus Spath <mspath@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:22:28 +0100
Andrew Welch wrote:
My company is trying to obtain a new ISO certification and Ive been asked whether I work to any standards (!) such as the Sun Java coding conventions that java programmers use.

Ive never heard of any for xslt, but are there any around? Does anyone actually code to any standard? Are there any on the horizon that look promising (and will appease the auditors)?

(...aparently me saying 'my own' might not be good enough ;)

your own actually should be good enough, but you need to write it down and consistently use it...

regards,
markus