RE: [xsl] Stylesheets to render stylesheets.. [Repost?]

Subject: RE: [xsl] Stylesheets to render stylesheets.. [Repost?]
From: "Dion Houston" <dionh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:14:17 -0800
It does make perfect sense and that's what xsl:namespace-alias was
created for...  It works like:

... xmlns:_xsl="http://myURI";

<xsl:namespacespace-alias stylesheet-prefix="_xsl" result-prefix="xsl"/>

Then to create XSLT elements in the output simply write (e.g.)

<_xsl:template ... >

HTH!

Dion
p.s. Can anyone think of any other use for this element?