[xsl] Partial XSLT on grandchildren only?

Subject: [xsl] Partial XSLT on grandchildren only?
From: Richard Heintze <sieg_heintze@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:25:05 -0800 (PST)
Is it possible to use XALAN to only transform the
grandchildren of a XML document?

I want to load the XML file and manually iteratate
over the grandchildren of the document. Each
grandchild represents a page in a power-point like
presentation.

I don't want to tranform the entire document. I've had
trouble making the Microsoft DOM constrain itself to
only the grandchild node -- it climbs up (down,
actually) to the grandparent and transforms the whole
document, even when I only pass it the grand child
node. Does XALAN do this too?

   Thanks,
           Siegfried