Re: [xsl] Re: nagging problem embedding .rm file in Netscape with xsl

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: nagging problem embedding .rm file in Netscape with xsl
From: Mike Brown <mike@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:58:51 -0700 (MST)
Jesse Ephraim wrote:
> I don't think this went throught the first time, so I'm reposting it...

Actually it did make it through the first time, but since it's a question
better suited to a Netscape or Mozilla specific forum, I doubt anyone wanted
to respond to it on xsl-list. I mean you're asking about how a certain browser
handles the HTML element EMBED when it encounters it in an XSLT-generated
document. XSLT processing only involves taking some XML input and generating
the output (and output is actually optional, but something must be generated,
whether it is emitted or not). The way a browser or other product invokes the
processor and handles its output is beyond the scope of XSLT, so you should
ask in a forum specific to that product.

Mike

--
  Mike J. Brown   |  http://skew.org/~mike/resume/
  Denver, CO, USA |  http://skew.org/xml/