Re: [xsl] Can one _generate_ namespace nodes?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Can one _generate_ namespace nodes?
From: Joseph Kesselman <keshlam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:45:13 -0500
>What is wrong with teaching your reader to use xsl:element?

Nothing, really... it's just a slight digression from the things I was
trying to teach, and obfuscates the examples a bit. Given that namespace
aliasing was *supposed* to be the elegant solution for this I was hoping
it could be made to produce elegant results without awkward workarounds.

The answer seems to be "Not at this time." That's fine, but I wanted to
check that assumption.