Re: [xsl] Problem trying to execute libxslt_tutorial.c example

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem trying to execute libxslt_tutorial.c example
From: Daniel Veillard <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:21:52 +0100
On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 07:23:16PM +0100, Esther Parrilla Endrino wrote:
> My problem is that when I try to create the executable, I get 'undefined
> reference to ...' errors for all the XSL functions I call in the code,
> so I think I must add other *.so libraries of the libxslt...

  Wrong list. For help with libxslt see http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html
I point to this list for general XSLT help, but it's not the right place
for software specific questions.

> - Does anybody knows which *.so libraries should I add???
> - Where could I find a simple makefile I could modify for compiling and
> running this example???

  use xslt-config which gets installed with libxslt development files.
xslt-config --cflags and xslt-config --libs

Daniel

veillard@xxxxxxxxxx  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/