RE: [xsl] embedded xslt with xsl:include crashes IE6 browser

Subject: RE: [xsl] embedded xslt with xsl:include crashes IE6 browser
From: "Joe Meree" <jmeree1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 19:56:45 -0500
I tried checking the readyState with the example code at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/xmlsdk30/htm/xmproreadystatedocument.asp. When the transformnode statement runs, the readyState is "complete". I also found that when using a data island, the async property is readonly.

So, I'm back to square one. What I really need is somebody to copy the code in the original post and try to get it working.

Joe