[xsl] XSLT Consulting Market?

Subject: [xsl] XSLT Consulting Market?
From: hnorris norris <hnorrisalt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 19:28:50 -0800 (PST)
Hello -

I'm wondering where would would be the best place to
locate XLST related consulting/contracting
oppportunities?  Is there much of a demand for high
level XSLT development these days?

Most recent job postings I've seen that list an XSLT
requirment seem to include it as a minor adjunct to
other technologies, suggesting to me that XSLT is not
yet a mainstream technology, and that most projects
are only using it in fairly low level ways.

Is most XSLT development server side based, or is it
also being used on the client side (browser) these
days?

Thanks very much for your thoughts, comments or
suggestions!

- Holten