Re: [xsl] Finding a fo:table-cells parent column's width for nested table

Subject: Re: [xsl] Finding a fo:table-cells parent column's width for nested table
From: "JD Daniels" <jd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 16:24:20 -0800
I am a little confused.. What do you mean by default templates?

Say the xsl stylesheet has processed the parent table, and we have

column-width=70mm
column-width=110mm
column-width=70mm

now two rows down and one column into this table, I have an another table.
Is there a way to tell that iteration that it only has 110mm to assign to
the newest table width? (ie- pass 110 as blockwidth to process-col-width)