RE: [xsl] Conversions for PeopleSoft input

Subject: RE: [xsl] Conversions for PeopleSoft input
From: "Shoe, Bridget" <bshoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:53:03 -0500
Thanks Tom,
	The only tool that I have available is the PeopleSoft Message Monitor,
which accepts the message and runs an application engine program that only
contains the XSLT to convert the message.  All it tells me is the following:
XSLT unexpected error: Could not construct output XML.

Initially when I ran this, before trying to convert the date format, I was
getting a database error about my format.  Since I've tried to convert the date,
my messages don't seem to go that far.

Thanks for your help (knowing that the translation is valid XSLT is lot's of
help).
Bridget