RE: [xsl] collapsable / expandble tree in XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] collapsable / expandble tree in XSL
From: Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:42:28 +0200
Hi,

> The problem is one <DIV> tag which does not end. I use <xsl:value-of
> select="$div0"/> where div0  is &lt;div
> id="CollapseMenu0Block0"&gt; But
>
> the browser prints it instead of process it. The author of the

The XSLT engine in the browser is perfectly correct in not creating an element node, because what you're asking is a text. See the XSLT FAQ on disable-output-escapeing and rewrite the stylesheet to generate a *node tree* instead of text that is start end end tags.

Cheers,

Jarno - Velvet Acid Christ: Malfunction (Destructive mix by Funker Vogt)