Re: [xsl] FOP: fo:leader problems

Subject: Re: [xsl] FOP: fo:leader problems
From: Brook Ellingwood <brook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:31:43 -0800
> This sounds like you didn't use text-align-last="justify" and
> text-align="justify". A leader will be expanded to leader-length.optimum
> if no text justification is requested, the default is 6pt or roughly 3 dots.
>
> J.Pietschmann

You're right, I wasn't using them. Now that I've added the text-align
attributes, my output is looking exactly the way it did in 0.20.4 without
them. I suppose that's something, but my page-number-citations are still not
properly justified, which is what started my quest. I'm going to revisit it
when rc3 is released, but other problems in rc2 are making me go back to
0.20.4 so I can deliver this project to the client anyway.

And thanks for fixing my subject line from "re: XSL digest." How
embarrassing.

-- Brook