RE: [xsl] a bug in xpathtester?

Subject: RE: [xsl] a bug in xpathtester?
From: "XSLList" <xsllist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 09:27:41 -0500
If you're using the tool I think you are:

//@* will select all attributes

/country/state/city/attribute::size for instance, would get the size of a
city in a hypothetical example.
or //city/@size
or //@size

It's evaluating as if the current context is the root node.  I don't think
the tool allows you to select context node.

Jeff